The new advice issued by the Chief Medical Officer is as follows:
Stay at home for 7 days if you have either:
· a high temperature
· a new continuous cough
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
You do not need to contact 111 to tell them you’re staying at home.
Use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service if:
· you feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home
· your condition gets worse
· your symptoms do not get better after 7 days
Only call 111 if you cannot get help online.
Stay At Home advice can be found here.
· Everyone is being reminded to follow Public Health England advice to:
· Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch your cough or sneeze. Then bin the tissue, and wash your hands, or use a sanitiser gel.
· Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after using public transport. Use a sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
· Avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
More information can be found on the NHS website here.
Please find below Public Health posters for your workplace.
Coronavirus Print Friendly A4 Poster
Handwashing Poster, landscape and portrait